Backpacks have been a basic staple for decades. Twenty year ago, backpacks were for school children, and the briefcase was a common sight in offices and courtrooms. However, we all grew up, and with technology, comes change, and today, the laptop is an essential tool for almost everyone. After interviewing over 500 professionals, this is our modern take on the iconic staple.
Bag Category Score (Backpacks)
Professionalism: ★★★½ 3.5/5
Function: ★★★★★ 5/5
Comfort: ★★ ★ ★ ★ 5/5
Daily work commutes, networking events with peers, posting up at coffee shops, short trips, gym after work, and as an add-on personal item to compliment your luggage. Also probably pretty decent for skydiving.
Not Great For:
Important executive meetings, interviews, or paired with a suit. To play it on the safe side we'd recommend swapping out the pack for our messenger in those circumstances.
- Dedicated lockable tech pocket
- 2x laptop or iPad sleeve
- Anti-theft security tether
- Wide view full zip-down compartments
- Hidden hook for hanging in hotels, bathrooms, etc.
- 2x hidden pockets
- Hidden Apple Airtag/Tile GPS sleeve
- Dual zipper-free retractable side pockets for water bottles and misc.
- Ergonomic curved no slip shoulder straps
- Metal Bar Tack reinforcements (so straps won't break)
- Versatile pass-through loops on shoulder straps for accessories (bottle opener, anyone?)
- Shock-proofing bottom for hardware
- Water resistant coating and zips
- Easy-access front pocket keychain
- Luggage slide-through attachment
- TSA-PRE Airport Security Approved
Materials & Hardware
- 100% Recycled two-tone 1050D nylon
- Ballistic Nylon Trim
- YKK Zippers & tracks
- Hidden Security Leash
- Stain resistant diamond-design 640D ripstop
- Elastic mesh pockets
- Easily detachable keychain